We apologize for that brief interruption in service, but time, tide, and midterms wait for nobody. But with some excellent grades clutched in-hand, your favorite* Super Sentai discussion show returns!
*for certain values of favorite
In this episode, Aleph and Sono dig into:
- The thorny issues of power dynamics which Sakuya (and lots of dudes, honestly) ought better understand.
- A frightfully familiar food facility.
- How even if the cops can’t prove the Jurer crew are phantom thieves, there’s something weird about their whole set-up.
- Effective framing of Umika’s reaction to trauma.
- Practical target selection.
- Appreciation for classic Lupin III moves.
- Further appreciation for a clever riddle.
- Some more cleverness to the Lupin Collections’ powers.
All this and more in episode 63 of Laser Knees!
|Right-click “Save As” to download|Episode Length 1:28:22|
Kaito Sentai Lupinranger
Keisatsu Sentai Patranger
Episode 7 – Always Being Saved
Episode 8 – The Thieves Identities
Episode Writer (7): Komura Junko
Episode Writer (8): Kaneko Kaori
Episode Director: Sugihara Teruaki
Kaneko Kaori seems to be a newcomer to Super Sentai writing and we’re very excited to see what Kaneko Kaori gets up to next!
Hit up the hosts to talk about Sentai, Rider, and tokusatsu in general.