Join Sono and Ammit as they discuss the sexiest man in anime for 2014 and the various short-comings of Crystal.
Meat and Veggies
-Usagi is dreaming of Tuxedo Mask and resolves to be happy, so that the power of the LSC will return to it.
-Usagi’s pocket watch –stopped since they went to the Moon- starts ticking again after bumping into someone who looks like Mamoru.
-The sword, which easily shatters diamond, is made of stone and poisonous, as a result of Queen Metalia’s death throw attack against the Moon.
-The Scouts followed Usagi to CROWN and saw Usagi with NOT-Mamoru, Rei was able to tell it wasn’t him.
-Mako was hypnotized by Not-Mamoru after Usagi narrowly escaped succumbing to his charms.
-Furuhata and Not Mamoru, used Mako to lure the other Guardians into the base, but Usagi can’t fight him until he injures Luna.
-Queen Beryl shows up in the Moon-base calling NOT-Mamoru Endymion and says the Sailor Guardians will die where they stand.
– I love how seductive Mamoru looks as he’s working his magic on Endo and Furuhata
– Rei’s embarrassment over Usagi’s yelling is so good
– NOT-Mamoru for most seductive ani-Man of 2014
– VENUS! LOVE! ME! CHAIN!
– Usagi’s transformation call felt SO POIGNANT in this episode as she delivered it through tears for her cat/partner. The alternate music was awesome!
– Was the “I have these four.” Moment in the manga?
If you’d like to comment on our thoughts, or ask any questions our inbox is email@example.com or we can be reached individually @sonoyourface and @trialofheroes on Twitter. We hope you enjoyed the show and thank you for listening.